You may be wondering if life coaching is for you or even what it’s about. I asked myself the same questions before I worked with a coach.
What is life coaching anyway? It’s a partnership that facilitates growth through attentive listening, thought-provoking questions, encouragement and accountability. It’s having intentional conversations that seek to come up with practical solutions. Think of coaching as the bridge that connects where you are to where you want to be.
Personally, coaching helped me transition from living restless and unfulfilled to living settled and joyful by discovering my purpose.
Coaching may be right for you if…
- You feel you were meant for something more…and want to recapture your enthusiasm and energy.
- You feel stuck…and need to get moving again.
- You don’t see yourself as the person God sees you…and desire to live your God-given identity.
- You’re living someone else’s version of your life…and wish to find your authentic path.
- You’ve lost sight of YOU in the busyness of life… and want to reconnect to your purpose, passion, and priorities.
If you resonate with any of these statements, you’re not alone. I’d count it an honor to be your trusted guide in helping you live a life that feels true to the person God created you to be.